You’ve reached the “Services” page of Problem Solving Consultants, [Operated by Virginia Swisher, PhD (Public Administration), MA (Public Administration), MA (Psychology) BA (Psychology) with a 20-year career in the Federal Probation field and more than 4 years as a Personnel Officer in the US Air Force. Dr. Swisher is recognized as one of the world’s premier resources in Problem Resolution and Critical/Creative Thinking. She is currently an associate faculty of criminal justice with the University of Phoenix
Have a question? Call 203.668.0262.
NOTE: If you are uncertain about your needs, telephone Dr. Swisher at (203) 668-0262 to discuss the problem you wish to have solved. If you overpay, Dr. Swisher will refund any overpayment. Furthermore, if you change your mind after purchasing and before work has commenced, Dr. Swisher will refund your full payment, less any e-commerce fees charged PayPal that are non-refundable.
Problem Solving Consultants offers training packages to bring your presentations into the 21st century. Utilizing the dynamic online presentation software Prezi©, our packages feature personalized workshops (Level I and Level II) to introduce and then expand your creative presentations to meet and exceed your internal and external customer needs. Inquire about how these workshop trainings can be customized for your company and employees.
Level I Workshop (2.5 hours): minimum 10 people – maximum 20 people
Level II Workshop (4 hours): minimum 5 people – maximum 10 people
Disclaimer: You must provide computers/facilities to host the workshops and the facilitator – these are not online trainings.
1. Problem Solving Consulting. This service includes a detailed interview where Dr. Swisher gathers the information needed to develop a solution plan. The solution plan, along with a firm price is delivered to you for your comment and approval before any work commences. Once the price has been determined, full payment is required to initiate the process. You may end the process at any time but will be responsible for fees and costs incurred up to the point of cancellation.
2. Critical/Creative Thinking Consulting. Much like the service above, this service also includes a detailed interview where Dr. Swisher gathers the information needed to develop a solution plan. The solution plan, along with a firm price is delivered to you for your comment and approval before any work commences. Once the price has been determined, full payment is required to initiate the process. You may end the process at any time but will be responsible for fees and costs incurred up to the point of cancellation.In addition to critical/creative thinking consulting, Dr. Swisher can also serve as an empowerment and motivational coach. Such services can be part of the critical/creative thinking consultation or provided separately in workshops presented to select audiences. Please contact Dr. Swisher directly about the empowerment and motivational coaching.
Resume Writing Services
Dr. Swisher is a member of the Professional Resume Writers Association so our business, Problem Solving Consultants, will also offer some resume writing services which includes the following:
Resume preparation will now include the preparation of “prezumes” for clients wanting to make use of online presentation formats for their resume. The resume will be prepared in the standard formats including MS-Word and PDF. Cover letters will be included and if applicable, a hyperlink to LinkedIn profiles will be highlighted.
- Basic/Entry Level Resume – $100 ($200 with “prezume”)
- Mid-Level Management – $175 ($275 with “prezume”)
- Senior Executive Level – $250 ($350 with “prezume”)
- “Prezume” Alone – $175 – $250. A consultation with either Dr. Swisher or Ms. Buer will determine the final cost.
- Grad School Applicants – $150
- Cover Letters Only – $50. Multiple letters will be charged an additional fee.
- CV – $300 which will include MS-Word, PDF and “prezume” formats, and cover letter.